Director of Customer Experience Needed
- Excited by the idea of juggling several completely different projects at one time?
- Committed to delivering customer experience excellence (not only in the end product you deliver but how you make the customer feel about the company they are dealing with?
- Fluent in digital marketing language and multiple platforms
- Located in Canada or willing to be paid in Canadian dollars?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Pibworth Professional Solutions (PibworthPS) might be the right place for you. We have been in operation for more than 15 years and we are adding to our ever-growing virtual team. PibworthPS works with Professional Speakers to create websites, quizzes, online courses, membership sites and other marketing materials that persuade decision-makers to say 'yes' more often.
Our knowledge, insight and expertise assist with their business growth. We are indispensable partners for our clients, and that's the way we like it. Their success is our success. In its simplest form, building clients’ digital marketing programs, courses and websites that work and return a positive ROI is expected. Our clients must trust us implicitly and know that their projects are done well, and on time and that everything we do and recommend is in their best interest.
Our work is challenging. We love it and expect it. We have a close-knit team that helps each other, so we never feel alone. Everyone at PibworthPS has a voice that is heard. We value each other’s experiences and skills and we collaborate at all levels.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy support professional who is excited to own the client-facing and internal project management tasks in our company. You love the planning process and the strategy behind the tech.
You understand the steps involved and know the questions that need to be asked to assign a task in the most efficient manner - doing your best to gather all the pertinent details from the client before assigning the task to the team member.
You also understand that you are the face of PibworthPS and our brand and company will be judged by the customer experience you deliver. You truly enjoy people and strive to make them feel valued and supported through every step of a project.
The person we are looking for should be well-versed in many tech-type platforms (CRM's, email management, shopping carts, WordPress), but they do not necessarily need to know how to implement (although that would be a big bonus)
Our ideal team member is passionate about strong systems, detailed processes, testing, and retesting to ensure that all tech is working effectively and that the project is complete before sending it to the client for approval. They have our client’s best interests in mind and know when to suggest adding terms and conditions or other elements necessary for ‘ethical selling online’.
People you’ve worked with would describe you as responsive and reliable, confident in your judgement and expertise, and really great at dotting every “i” and crossing every “t”.
- Monitor all service-related email accounts, and respond to inquiries, questions and task requests within 24 hours, Mon-Fri.
- Creating and documenting efficient processes and templates for streamlining common customer service responses
- Maintaining all customer service Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring all processes are regularly updated and correctly documented
- Seeing all customer inquiries/issues through to 100% completion with a focus on impeccable service and seamless representation of the brand
- Proactively looking for, and implementing, improvements to customer service responses and or internal processes, documenting all changes immediately
- Elevating all questions and inquiries you are not sure how to respond to to the Owner for support.
- Representing the company and through your interactions, delivering on the brand promise of “Smarter Marketing for Professional Speakers, delivered with care”
- New Clients
- Participate in on-boarding calls when a new client project is started
- Map out the tasks associated with completing the project (with the assistance of the OMB or Owner)
- Assign tasks, follow up and make sure they are on time and on budget and test
- Maintain quality control standards
- Existing Clients
- Gather appropriate details from the client
- Ask questions - ‘think ahead’ and immediately involve the OMB or Owner if you think there may be more to the task than the client understands
- Task the team, providing all the necessary details to help them complete their task
- Follow up with the team and ensure the task is completed on time
- Check-in emails with clients, and update them on project status
Admin and Operations
In partnership with the OMB and Owner, be responsible for the accurate documentation and ongoing upkeep of all Standard Operating Procedures related to all project and tech systems and functions.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Three or more years in the lead PM role for a multiple 6-figure online business with an emphasis on digital marketing
- Understanding of commonly used online business platforms such as:
- Active Campaign - emails, newsletter, sequences, chatbots, etc.
- Kartra. Build products, design sales pages, plan and build email sequences, campaigns and automation
- Zoho - forms, newsletters, automation and crm
- Shopping carts - WooCommerce, Thrive Cart, Wishlist, and Kartra are the most common.
- Membership components (DAP, Wishlist, Learn Dash)
- WordPress page updates (images, text, html, etc.)
- A mix of ‘big picture thinking’ with a flair for detail.
- A proven track record of fast and efficient troubleshooting and problem-solving
WE MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU…
- Are located in Canada or are willing to be paid in CAD.
- Never assume, always test, and then retest to be 100% sure
- Wake up every morning eager to serve and support
- Are a strong strategic thinker who gets the importance of looking ahead
- Embrace challenges and love to troubleshoot / problem solve
- Have a clear and concise communication style
- Have a ‘customer-first mindset’ and embrace the value of relationships when working with clients
- Are looking to partner long-term to support the growth of the company
This is an independent contractor position.
The estimated time commitment is approximately 20-40 hours per month, though we are open to discussion. If implementation is part of your skillset, the hours will increase.
Additional hours will be required periodically to solve urgent issues, during a launch or to set up new initiatives.
Compensation is based on a competitive hourly rate, or set retainer rate.
Disclosure: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every obligation and responsibility that will ever be required of the person in this role.
Thank you for reading this far - we appreciate it. While we appreciate all those who apply, only those who are excited by the criteria at the top of this posting - and who meet the requirements will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click here